dilluns 13 2026

Phil Woods / Donald Byrd Quintet

"The Young Bloods"












Prestige Records

PRLP 7080

Mono

1956


A1 Dewey Square

A2 Dupeltook

A3 Once More


B1 House Of Chan

B2 In Walked George

B3 Lover Man


Alto Saxophone – Phil Woods

Bass – Teddy Kotick

Drums – Charlie Persip

Piano – Al Haig

Trumpet – Donald Byrd


Supervised by Bob Weinstock


Recorded at Van Gelder Studio, 

Hackensack, New Jersey

November 2, 1956

by RVG

7 comentaris:

DocMF ha dit...

https://pixeldrain.com/u/WyW9jyRX

Vicente Barceló Rodríguez ha dit...

Agrait.

Fabio Danieli ha dit...

Thank you

DocMF ha dit...

Welcome!

Hugh T. ha dit...

Greetings from Los Angeles. I really appreciate your blog! Thank you so much! I hope you are enjoying the Barcelona jazz scene. I suspect that must be better than most places in the United States-- certainly Los Angeles. I hope to visit some day soon.

DocMF ha dit...

Thanks!

soulpapa ha dit...

As usual - excellent! Thanks Doc!

Grant Green Recording Sessions Disc 1 A1. "Space Flight" Sam Lazar Trio Sam Lazar, organ;  Grant Green, guitar;  possibly Chauncey...